Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Thursday 8 March 2012

Hi Everyone

Exciting news!  I'm signed up for the craft fair at the Cheese and Grain, Frome on Saturday 28th April, details on my website.  Becky (http://www.beaubirds.co.uk/) and I went to check it out the other week and we thought what a great fair it was.  There was quite a range of crafts available and everyone was very friendly.  In fact despite the location being fairly dark on first arriving there were lots of people there and the atmosphere seemed really upbeat.  So why not come along and meet us if you are able.

This Saturday Becky and I are going to a needlefelting workshop.  Its the first of two we are signed up for.  This week we will be making March hares and at the end of the month it will be chickens.  I had never heard of needlefelting until I saw dear Kirsty Allsopp do it in her craft series.  I'll let you know how I get on in a couple of days and perhaps post a picture of my little creature.

So lots happening in the next few weeks.

Happy crafting.

Philippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment