Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Friday 15 June 2012

Good heavens Everyone just where does the time go?  I cannot believe how long it is since I updated you.  For someone such as myself who is normally so terribly chatty I just haven't had anything to say for myself.  This month is meant to be a creative one as I'm not doing any fairs until July.  However so far I have nothing to show other than a new selection of findings for keyrings and badges, and a wonderful selection of fabric arrived from The Homespun Loft which I intend to use to make some small heart cushions, and also I have bought some new pinking shears which are crying to be tried out.  So..........tomorrow.........after I have done the washing, dusting, hoovering, change a bed or two, walked the dogs, fed the cats, changed the dirt tray, visited my parents........................maybe, just maybe I might find a minute to get out to the Wendy Room and create a few things!

Have fun
Philippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment