Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Hi Everyone

Wow we were so lucky with the weather on Saturday.  Short showers in the morning when we were  setting up at the Nunney Street Fayre but then sunshine for most of the day.  It would have been a different story had the Fayre been on Sunday.

Here I am all set up and ready to go.


The theme of the day was World War 2.  You can't see it clearly here but I hired a 1940s dress and hat (obviously I haven't got that on here) and joined in the fun.  Just after I did put my hat on a total stranger took my photo.  I was completely taken by surprise so I can only imagine what I looked like.

Thank you to everyone who visited my stall.  I hope to see you again soon.

Happy crafting

Philippa xx

2 comments:

  1. Dear Philippa
    Just dropping to say thank you so much for your kind words on my soggy blog. I too am now furious about your hovis moneybox - rest assured if I ever find one it has your name on it! With the whole Pinterest thing I am still left feeling that somehow I am at fault (I should have added a no pin code) - I should have 'opted out' make me so cross. Anyway at the moment I cannot bear to look at that blog and a friend (who I have never met - just another lovely woman helping out) is fiddling around with it to see what she can do. Sadly last night I discovered 100s of my photos had been taken from Flickr so after many years of being there I have closed that to public view. I find all the talk about 'treasuring' 'pins' utter cods wallop myself.

    Anyway Philippa thank you again and do hope that you show a photo of your embroidered button, sounds lovely
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me again - the main reason I was sending a message was to say a friend's mother used to supply antique clothes to the BBC etc (she provided some costumes for the Onedin Line (if you are as old as me!!). Anyway she has pretty much anything that you could ever wish for and though she is now in her 80s if I see her again soon I will ask about a veil
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete