Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Thursday 9 May 2013

Normal service shortly to be resumed

Hi Everyone

I am so sorry for the distinct lack of chat/info/creations/etc recently.  Too many plates spinning at the moment but hopefully I'll get my camera out and show you what I have been up to soon.  Well maybe not everything because I am sure you don't want to see a freshly painted wall or three.

Love to you all, Philippa x

5 comments:

  1. I hope that all is well and that normal service will indeed be resumed. I know just what you mean about plate spinning - mine are spinning out of control....
    Take care
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me I know that feeling. Thanks for all your support:~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking back again to see that all is well - I hope that you are enjoying the sunshine
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to thank you for commenting on my blog. I hope you enjoy beekeeping. Let me know when you get started and if you need help with questions. Of course, things will be different there, considering the different climate and such. Thanks again,

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get that house sold and get blogging! I do hope both of our homes sell. It's time.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete