Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Saturday 21 April 2012

Hi Everyone

Apologies for the silence but life has been frantic.  There is only one week to go now until D Day or the craft fair at Frome.  I had a practice run for setting up the stall yesterday and I wasn't until I started putting things together that I realised quite how much I have made.  I suppose it's just that each evening I concentrate on making one or two items and then they get put away.  I can't tell you how many trips I made from the Wendy Room to the dining room.  I just kept finding bits and pieces that I had tucked away then it was a case of trying to find a place for them on the table.  I can remember thinking I was never going to fill a table but miraculously I did and in the end I was struggling to find room for things when I didn't want to make the table look crowded or cluttered.  In the end all was well and I was pleased with the arrangement.  Sensibly I took some photos because we set up at 7:30 am next week and I am sure I will have forgotten where things go by then.

The other bit of news is that my dearly beloved has bought me a new car.  I now have my own Saab 93 convertible.  Its a lovely mushroom colour with dark grey leather interior.  Cars for the most part are metal boxes on wheels as far as I am concerned.........except Saab 93 convertibles. They have always been my favourite car and now whenever it is not raining I drive along with the roof down.  He who likes to be obeyed says I am posing.  I say I am just using the car as it was intended to be.  Roll on summer!

Philippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment