Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Sunday 20 May 2012

Hi Everyone

I'm sorry yet again for the lack of photos because they are said to tell a thousand words and that would be really useful in saving me time in typing and you hours of listening to me drone on.  I've been busy this week fitting WRC work around the salaried work where we have been packing up the office ready for the move tomorrow.  I've started making some different things to move my work out of the nursery and into more grown up stuff.  Hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow so that I can show you a couple of pictures but there is more that I want to do.  It is so difficult to get all these ideas that are racing around in my head out and into the physical.

I've also been busy this week booking up a few new venues to fill up the calendar.  Take at look at my events page and you will see all the details.  Hopefully I will be at a place near you.

I heard a great expression on the radio the other day that I must share with you:
       If you see someone without a smile give them yours.

Happy crafting
Philippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment