Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Monday 6 August 2012

Hi Everyone

Wow we were so lucky with the weather on Saturday.  Short showers in the morning when we were  setting up at the Nunney Street Fayre but then sunshine for most of the day.  It would have been a different story had the Fayre been on Sunday.

Here I am all set up and ready to go.


The theme of the day was World War 2.  You can't see it clearly here but I hired a 1940s dress and hat (obviously I haven't got that on here) and joined in the fun.  Just after I did put my hat on a total stranger took my photo.  I was completely taken by surprise so I can only imagine what I looked like.

Thank you to everyone who visited my stall.  I hope to see you again soon.

Happy crafting

Philippa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment