Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Hi

We got back from Scotland 2 days ago.  We were meant to be away for a fortnight but it rained so much and so often that we gave in and came home.  There is only so much damp-dogs-and-grumpy-teenager that you can put up with.  And what has it done since we got back?  Rained, which is a nightmare when you are trying to get all the washing dried.  Hey ho.

I did however have a lovely time visiting all the charity shops in Dumfries and when I say all the charity shops I mean all of them and there are a lot. Such fun.

 
As you can see I found the sweetest tin with spaniels on it and the little sauce boat and saucer.  I'm not sure I will be able to part with anything you can see in the photo EVER.

Philippa x

PS  I've just noticed that my posting of the Nunney Street Fayre earlier this month has duplicated itself in July and replaced a posting then.  I do apologise for this as I have no idea how that happened.  Still I don't suppose anyone would have noticed if I hadn't said anything!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the ruddy rain - it is a bit miserable when it doesn't stop. However how cheery to find such deliciousness on your trip - a very inviting combination that you have put together here. I have the same sauce boat and use it for syrup on pancakes - too nice just to keep for gravy!! Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete