Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Hi Everyone

I can finally show you what I have had in my mind to do for a few weeks now and didn't get around to doing until yesterday.  May I introduce you to Smart Ted Bear:



He is dressed in an off-white fleece waistcoat with hand-embroidered motifs and feather stitch edging, fastened with the geese and trees buttons to match the lining.  The back of the waistcoat is also hand-embroidered with a bird and flower motifs:



Not having been someone who made clothes for toys before I think this has worked out really well. 

I have another couple of bears who also will be receiving waistcoats very soon.

Happy crafting.

Philippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment