Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Thursday 9 February 2012

Website finally up and running.....

Hi Everyone

What a week its been.  My good friend Becky came round and finally got me launched into the busy world of websites.  It is true when they say the road is paved with good intentions.  Its been a very slow stagger to get a website going.  Still its done now and each day I am learning more and more, tweaking it here and there, and perhaps one day I will think it good enough to stop fiddling with it!!!  (If you have come direct to my blogspot click here to go to my new website at http://www.wendyroomcreations.com/).

I am still working toward the craft fair in April and have been making a few new things on a Scandinavian theme.  My head is abolutely buzzing with ideas but there just doesn't seem to be enough uninterrupted hours in the day to actually make any real progress toward filling a stall.  Next week though I will be on holiday for two weeks and I am going to have such a sort out in the Wendy Room.  At the moment it seems to be chock-a-block with boxes and rolls of material that working is nigh on impossible.  I am going to be really strict with myself and in just one day I am going to clear out the whole room and only put back in what I want to hang on to, and put aside for sale all those things I no longer use.  I will take some photos in a day or two and show you just how bad it has got.  And then I'll show you the "new" Wendy Room.  I am not sure whether it will count as an "after" picture as "after the clearout" or as a "before" as "before I did any creative work".  Still it wouldn't be a workroom would it if no work ever went on there?!

Carry on creating.
Philippa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment