Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Sunday 16 September 2012

Sun, cream tea and Lorna

I just thought I would brighten up this rather dull afternoon with a happy sunny picture.


This was the cream tea I had with my sister the day before she went back to Cairo.  We did have strawberries and jam but they weren't in the picture for some reason.


If I could have 3 wishes I would ask for the sun, the cream tea and especially my sister to be back here in England but not necessarily in that order.  I miss my big sis.

XXX

2 comments:

  1. Aww - three wishes indeed. Sisters are always with you even if they are far away. A lovely spread though and I am sure you all loved it. My brother is just about to move to Basra....we sisters are not too happy about that prospect...that is what sisters do (worry and protect - even though he is the oldest of us all!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how worried you must all be. How can our relatives not understand the worry they put us through? I hope your brother stays safe for however long he is out there. My sister has lived in Cairo for 35 years and I still worry about and miss her. Philippa xx

    ReplyDelete