Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Saturday 29 September 2012

Snow's been falling all around........

Well not actually snow but I've been busy making my snowflakes in readiness for Christmas.



I love making these.  I find it very therapeutic but maybe that's because they are small and quick to complete because as many of my friends will tell you I am the Queen of UFOs (Un-Finished Objects). 

 
 
I like to say that I have a low boredom threshold but My Best Beloved says it is because I am easily distracted.  Who cares, I'm enjoying myself.
 
Philippa xx
 
PS  As I said in my previous post, I've started learning how to crochet and I'm doing the Granny Square Challenge of Michelle's at theheartfeltcompany.  However, my first squares are awful and I am hoping that Michelle can give me some tips on how to improve things.  I am only just learning but perhaps the best that can be said about them is the colours are pretty! 
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, oh - those snowflakes are wonderful - what a great idea. Can I please be Princess of the UFOs?
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can Jenny. I'll get my tinfoil, cardboard, dried pasta and Copydex out ready to make your crown. Philippa xx

    ReplyDelete