Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Christmas is a-coming!

Hi Everyone

Well the craft sale at work last week was a bit of a disappointment.  That's the trouble when the company staff are based over four offices and you have no idea who will be at your location on the day, and as it turned out most people seemed to be at the other offices.  I felt really sorry for the others who had worked so hard to make their jewellery, cakes, and Christmas puds.  The only thing that went really quickly was the plateful of free bitesize pieces of Christmas cake!  I saw it as my duty to try the chocolate cake and lemon cupcakes, and they were delicious.  I did sell a few things but not enough to pay off the mortgage!!!  The funny thing is I have sold 3 lengths of bunting since the fair to a friend who was very pleased I hadn't sold them at work.

I thought you might like to see a few of the things I made for the fair.






I hope you like them because I had such fun making them but then again that's the whole point isn't it?

I'm off to the Vintage and Handmade Christmas Fair at Chipping Sodbury this weekend where I am hoping to pick up some ideas and perhaps one or two goodies!

Chat again soon.  Meanwhile happy crafting.

Philippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment