Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Saturday 15 December 2012

Are you feeling Christmassy yet?


After two days of standing bare-branch naked the Christmas tree is finally decorated thanks to the efforts of No 3 Son.  He was bored and looking for something to do.  Shame he never feels that way when it comes to doing any housework or tidying his room.


I caught Miss Scarlet whispering her Christmas wishes in Santa's ear. 
I don't know what she said but he looks rather shocked and she is blushing.


And the Little People have been getting rather excited too. 
They are looking forward to opening up their tin of biscuits.
 
 


 
And Smart Ted Bear has bade us his adieus as he is off to give someone a special hug this
Christmas.
 
I admit to being rather sorry to see him go but if he brings someone else as much happiness as he has me then I couldn't ask for more.    I think Benny and Bernard are going to miss him too.
 
Philippa xx


6 comments:

  1. I am feeling very Christmassy.Allthe presents are bought but not wrapped.That is the job for tomorrow.We are at our son's for Xmas with all the family,12 of us,so no food shopping to do.I have just bought a gold,frankinsence and myrrh candle which I shall light as soon as it goes dark.Yes,definitely Christmassy!
    Love your bear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you are well ahead of me on the Christmassy scale. We will be 7 on Christmas Day and 5 the day after Boxing Day - and best news for everyone I won't be doing the cooking. Ha, ha. Pxx

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas Philippa. Yes, yesterday was a hard day ; (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've just shown some photos of the child victims on the news which set me off crying all over again. And the teachers looked so young too. So much potential all cut tragically short. Pxx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for coming by and visiting my blog. Your son did a great job on the tree. Enjoy the holidays, Merry Christmas!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you and yours Lynne. Let's hope 2013's world is a little more peaceful. Philippa xx

      Delete