Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Saturday 8 December 2012

Christmas is coming....

Christmas is coming and as usual I am not ready, have not done enough shopping and still haven't decided what everyone is getting.  I did spend the afternoon out in my garden room the other day and made one and a half presents. I would show them to you but that would spoil the surprise just in case the designated recipients decided to look in on this blog.  I'll perhaps take some photos to show to you later.


Jasper decided to keep me company again and as always was right where I wanted to cut fabric up.

He was very put out when I needed to shut up shop and had to turf him out.  He doesn't like getting his feet wet and the garden is rather damp at the moment.  So he went and sat on the only dry bit under the light, gave me a filthy look then turned his nose up at me.

 
No. 3 Son with Phoebe
 
 
Did I tell you that Phoebe recently cut her leg very badly whilst playing down the park?  A "helpful" person had left their broken Jack Daniels bottle sticking up in the grass.  This was the third time she has cut her leg at the park in 18 months.  A costly operation and several check ups at the vets ensued. 

 
 
Thankfully a month later she is back to running around, chasing balls and hiding behind trees.  


Have a good weekend.
Philippa xx

2 comments:

  1. Poor doggy. Looks like he is in good hands ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully we have a really good veterinary practice and they managed to stitch together the severed tendons so Phoebe is able to walk and run ok now. It's only when she has been asleep that the tendons stiffen and she walks with a bit of a limp until they have stretched again. Hopefully there won't be any lasting damage. Pxx

      Delete