Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Snowy, frosty start to the day

Last night was reeeeaaaalllly cold and this morning everything was covered in white frost and looking beautiful.  If it hadn't been so dark I would have attempted to take a photo to show you.  Only one mile from home there had been snowfall too which made the trees even more beautiful.  I hear in Scotland the temperature dropped to minus 12.  Brrrrr!

Wherever you are I hope you are keeping warm and dry.

Philippa xx

4 comments:

  1. We got more snow last night. I'm sewing today ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a perfect way to spend a snowy day. xx

      Delete
  2. I'm keeping warm by putting fan heater on max!! lol. No more snow til our heating is back on please :0) then loads of snow for Christmas would be really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you - you have to have heating to be able to enjoy snow to its fullest. I hope you get your heating back on soon. xx

      Delete