Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Sunday 2 December 2012

Upclose and personal

Busybusybeejay asked if it would be possible to see my stall a little closer and I will try to show you all (please be patient with this computer dinosaur, it may take me a few minutes).  Umm now let me see which button do I need to press?


Is that any better?  On my computer you can click on the picture and then zoom in or out but I really don't know if anyone outside can do that.  I just hope this helps a little anyway.  Please let me know busybusybeejay. 

Best wishes
Philippa xx

5 comments:

  1. That's better.I can see some lovely things on that stall.Did they sell well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased you can see the things better now. Indeed it was a very good sale for me but there's still plenty left which was handy when I visited a local gallery shop today and they have agreed to stock the teddies and snowflakes. Also I was invited today to have a stall at another fair at Marlborough in two weeks' time so if the gallery hasn't sold the things I took in today by then I will be snatching them back again! I'm just a big kid and love any excuse to play shops!! Philippa x

      Delete
  2. Hi Phillippa. Thanks for stopping by again ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fine display you have going on there Phillipa! Good for you
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete