Welcome to WendyRoomCreations. I love all kinds of crafts from patchwork and quilting to embroidery, crochet, knitting, felt and paper-making. I hope you will enjoy reading about my latest projects and I look forward to welcoming you into my world.

Sunday 23 December 2012

Running downhill at breakneck speed.........

Desperately chasing my tail to get things ready for Christmas...................

nothing wrapped............................

cards still to write................................


oh dear, pressies still to buy/make...........................................

mince pies to make, cake to decorate..................................


ironing to do, washing to do, beds to make................................................


but I can't do any of that until Desert Island Discs is finished because it's Dawn French this morning!  It's not all laughter.  I'm crying with her just to hear her talk of her mother dying.


Only 2 days to go and it's cold and damp, flooded garden, flooded fields.  I would much rather we had snow and then my snow people could dance again.



They were having such a great time singing and dancing together.

One last moment to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a healthy, prosperous, Merry New Year. 


And as Tiny Tim said "God Bless Us Every One".

6 comments:

  1. The little snow people are adorable! Try not to stress Philippa. If it's not done, everyone will survive.
    Have a blessed Christmas ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Christmas morning now and I have stopped, not doing any more preparation. I just want to enjoy the day (even if the dogs have muddied the clean sofa covers already). I wish you and your whole family Carla a wonderful Christmas. With blessed wishes, Philippa xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by again ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated Happy New Year to you and yours - I do hope that you have dried out!
    Every happiness for the forthcoming year
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too Jenny. I hope 2013 is good one for you, and is full of health, wealth and happiness. The sun is shining today so spirits are lifted. Christmas may be over but I still seem to be chasing my tail. Very best wishes Philippa xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Wendy. Thanks for commenting today. I plan to sew, so we'll see how far I get ; )

    ReplyDelete